August 31, 2008

Survey Spot

Reward System: Cash: check only, or sweepstakes entries

Minimum Payout: $5

Frequency/Length of surveys: I get an offer for about 1 paying survey per week, but am offered more if I log in and take a few sweepstakes-only surveys

Summary: Like Greenfield Online, Survey Spot rewards with either cash or sweepstakes entries, and states clearly at the beginning what the reward is. However, I have found that Survey Spot has a much better ratio of paid surveys to sweepstakes only surveys than Greenfield. At least 25% of their surveys are paid, and I qualify for about 50% of the ones they offer me. They also offer focus groups, but I have only been invited to one so far, which involved posting in a forum 5 times for $5. I almost got invited to a $140 focus group (!!!) through Survey Spot, but lost my internet connection near the end of the qualifying survey (I was not too happy about that!). You are more likely to get paid surveys if you log on their site than if you wait for them to email you. I have earned more money taking surveys with Survey Spot than any other site so far (not counting focus groups).

Recommendation: Sign up! Trusted site, good payouts, and you won't be buried in sweepstakes-only surveys like you would on Greenfield! Survey Spot


I have earned: $21

Requested: $18

Received: $18, 11 business days after I requested it. (I forgot to scan the check! So below is a picture of the payment on their website.)

No comments: