Reward System: Cash: check or Paypal, OR sweepstakes entries
Minimum Payout: $1 for Paypal, $5 for check
Frequency/Length of surveys: They will email you an invitation nearly every day, either for a paid survey or just a sweepstakes rewards. You can log on to your account to take surveys too. They range from 10 minutes, to 90 minutes.
Summary: Length is no indication of reward! I have seen 90 minute surveys offering only sweepstakes entries, and 15 minutes offering money. There are far more sweepstakes-only surveys than paid surveys. It can be very discouraging to spend 30 minutes on survey and only get a sweepstakes entry, if you don't enjoy taking surveys. They always clearly state the length of the survey and the reward before you start the survey though, so you know what you're getting. Paid surveys pay $1-3, so far, I have had a hard time qualifying for the paid ones. One of the biggest pluses to Greenfield Online though, is the opportunity to participate in focus groups. Some of those "sweepstakes" surveys will be screeners for focus groups. I have participated in one so far, $25 for an hour and 20 minutes of answering easy questions about a new product. I have qualified for less than 50% of the paid surveys offered to me through Greenfield.
Recommendation: ONLY sign up for Greenfield if you enjoy taking surveys, because you will be taking many surveys that only reward you with sweepstakes entries. They do offer paid surveys, but the vast majority are sweepstakes-only. Greenfield website
I have earned: $31 and over 200 sweepstakes entries after one month as a member
Requested: $27 by Paypal
Received: $27 after 5 business days (they claimed it would take several weeks to process, so I was excited to see it came so fast)


No comments:
Post a Comment