August 5, 2008

Pinecone Research Panel

Reward System: Automatic payment of $3 cash (check or Paypal) per survey

Minimum Payout: $3

Frequency/Length of surveys: I think I will get about 2 per month, but I'm sure that varies for different demographics. The first was 20-25 minutes long.

Summary: Pinecone Research is well known as one of the best paid survey sites, because they are very reliable, and pay quickly and well. Every survey they send you, and you complete, pays $3. Apparently they used to pay $5 per survey, but $3 is still better than some other sites, and Pinecone pays really fast. You never have to worry about spending a long time on a survey for only $1 or a sweepstakes entry- so for people who want a simple way to get paid taking surveys, Pinecone is one of the best. After you take your first survey, you can change payment method from check to Paypal.The only tough thing is signing up for their panel. They don't recruit directly through their site, they will advertise on specific sites with a banner when they are recruiting. Other people watch for these links, so if you search for those you should have some luck!

Recommendation: One of the most trusted paid survey sites out there, if you can find a way to sign up do it! Pinecone Research website

I have earned: $3

Requested: N/A (Automatic payments)

Received: $3, only 3 business days after I took the survey!


No comments: